Filing a Claim
- Call your insurance company immediately to inform them of your damages, Also let them know the exact date that the damage occurred.
- They will assign you a claim number that you need to write down for future reference.
- Within 24-48 hours of your call they will assign an adjuster to you who will call you to set up a time to come evaluate your loss.
- Once your adjuster comes out to evaluate your damage, he/she will report that damage to the insurance company and they will send you an estimate breaking down the cost of your claim.
- After receiving your estimate, contact your Summit Roofing & Restoration representative so that he/she can explain the estimate to you and draw up a contract based on your paperwork and begin the process of restoring you home.